The Timberlane Learning Center at Sandown Central offers 3 program options for both three and four year olds. They include morning, afternoon and possible full day for those students who qualify for the Peer Partner Program.
Students must turn three or four years old before September 30th
in order to attend their respective preschool programs.
3 year olds:
AM and PM programs run two half days per week. Tuition for the two half day program is $1100.
- AM: Monday/Wednesday; Tuesday/Thursday (9:00am – 11:30am)
- PM: Tuesday/Thursday; Wednesday/Friday (12:40pm – 3:10pm)
Peer Partner Program, if available, runs full day on Tuesday and Thursday or Monday thru Thursday mornings. Tuition for the Peer Partner three year old program is $1350.*
- Tuesday, Thursday (9:00am – 3:10pm)
4 year olds:
AM and PM programs run for 4 half days per week. Tuition for the four half day program is $2200.
- AM: Monday-Thursday (9:00am – 11:30 am)
- PM: Tuesday-Friday (12:40pm – 3:10 pm)
Peer Partner Program, if available, runs half day on Monday and Friday and full day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Tuition for the Peer Partner four year old program is $2700.*
- Peer Partners: M (9:00am – 11:30am); T, W, Th (9:00am – 3:10pm); F (12:40pm -3:10pm)
*Students must qualify for the Peer Partner program. Peer Models are expected to engage with and model positive peer interactions, as well as demonstrate age-expected play, behavior, social-emotional and communication skills. Space is limited. Parents and children will be scheduled for an interview.