SALEM CTE (Career & Technical Education)
BUS ROUTE (3 Blocks)
Start August 29, 2019 Updated 08/26/2019
Students attending Block 1 (7:30-8:59) should report to Bus #117 located in the back of the high school no later than 7:10 AM for bus departure to Salem. Students should notify their regular bus driver that they need to be dropped at school by 7:10 AM.
- AM Leave TRHS @ 7:10 AM to CTE, Salem High School
Students attending Block 2 (9:05-10:32) will be picked up at the front office entrance of the high school by 8:30 AM for bus to leave for Salem immediately.
- Pickup Block 1 at CTE @ 9:05 AM bring students back to TRHS
- Bus returns to CTE at 10:35 AM for Block 2 students return to TRHS by 10:55 – 11:00 AM.
Students attending Block 3 (11:07-12:37) will be picked up at the front office entrance by 10:30 AM.
- Leave TRHS by 10:35 AM to arrive CTE by 11:05 AM
- Leave CTE @ 12:40 PM Block 3 to HS by 1:00 PM
Directions: Greenough Road to Right East Road, Left Academy Ave, Left Rte 121 (Main St), Right Meditation Road, Right Sawyer Ave, L Salem Rd/Hooker Farm Rd, Left Shannon Rd/Hampstead Rd, Right at lights onto Rte 97, Left 2nd set of lights onto Geremonty Drive. At Salem High School right at 2nd entrance up and around the circle to drop/pick at the doors.
Salem has no school on:
- January 21 (Teacher In-Service)
Delayed Opening due to inclement weather: No Block 1; Block 2 (9:05-10:40); Block 3 (11:10-12:40)
Transportation will not be provided on days when TRHS has no school:
- August 30, October 1, November 27, January 28, March 25
Salem Delayed Openings (blocks 2 & 3 usually):
Salem Scheduled Early Dismissal Days: Block 1 only (7:30-8:28 AM)
TRSD Early Release Days (blocks 1 & 2 only are provided transportation):