Dear Senior Class of 2023 (and parents/guardians of our graduating class),
It is that time of year – we have officially opened the applications for Timberlane Regional High School Scholarships. These scholarships are available for any graduating senior who is moving on to higher education after high school. This may include 4-year colleges, 2-year colleges, community colleges, technical schools, or certification programs for varying vocational programs.
Please make sure to follow the instructions below carefully.
All scholarship applications MUST be fully completed and submitted by Monday, Feb. 13th, 2023 at 3:00 PM.
Please note: NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
We suggest you fill out the application asap and do not wait until the last day, as there will be no exceptions to our late application rule, regardless of your circumstances.
Timberlane Regional High School Scholarship Application Form instructions:
- Applications must be completed using your Timberlane.net Google account.
- Please be prepared to complete the entire application in one sitting. The application takes approximately 40 minutes to complete. IMPORTANT NOTE: The form MAY NOT save automatically. You can edit the form after submission.
- For any questions that do not apply, please type N/A.
- In order to be considered for a scholarship, you must complete the essay portion of the application. It is highly recommended that you type your response on a Google document before you complete this application to check for content, spelling, and grammar. Your essay should be between 250-500 words.
- Required Essay: Discuss in 250 to 500 words the following: How do your family and friends characterize you? What would they say about why you deserve a scholarship?
- Submit the form by Monday, February 13th, 2023, at 3:00 PM. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED! No exceptions will be made.
- Do not put your name or use any personal identifying information anywhere on the form.
- All information provided is strictly confidential.
- You will be sent a confirmation email upon submission. Please save this email!
To apply, please click HERE!