DAILY BULLETIN: Thurs., 09/12
- Do you love math? Do you love being part of a team? If you do, come join the Timberlane Math Team on Wednesday afternoons in room 204. All students are welcome!
- FOR THE CLASS OF 2016, there will be a T-shirt design contest. Design a T-shirt for spirit week. Designs are due by (10/7) to either Mrs. Marley room 118 or Mrs. Barkanic room 116.
- There will be a meeting on Tuesday Sept 17th at 2:15pm for any students interested in playing Ice Hockey. The new coach will be here to meet and speak with student athletes. Please report to the cafe at 2:15pm.
- There will be a very important meeting for Hawaii Exchange students on Thursday, September 19, in room 210 after school. All exchange students must attend!
- Attention Driver’s Ed students: The class list for Sept 17 has been posted outside the Assistant Principals’ Office. Any questions please see Mrs. Laycock.
- The Early Bird deadline for Yearbooks is Friday, September 20th. After September 20th the price will gradually increase. The Yearbook Committee is also looking for additional members; more members are needed to make the Yearbook a success. Students do not have to commit to a weekly meeting; members are needed to help in a variety of ways such as taking pictures, helping to secure sponsors, and talking to different clubs and teams. Please see Mr. Boucher or Mrs. Powers for more information or attend the nest Yearbook meeting on Tuesday, September 17th in room 209 immediately after school.
- The Timberlane Milkmen are having their first show of the season this Thursday the 12th at 7:00 in the PAC Recital Hall. Tickets are $5. All proceeds are going towards Nick Bealo’s Eagle Project; he is building an observatory for the High School.