Daily Bulletin: Monday, 10/19
Word of the week: Compare
- Attention skiers and riders, the registration for the Timberlane Middle School ski club will open on Sunday November 1st. First come first serve for 150 students. Flyers with registration information can be found in the front office or outside Mrs. Hampe’s room 1301.
- 10/19 PTSA meeting TRMS Café. Please join us for our monthly PTSA meeting, this is a great opportunity to find out what is going on in our school.
- 10/24 Techfest will be held on Saturday October 24 at Windham HS. It is a great opportunity to expose our students to careers in science and technology. More information can be found:http://www.nhtechfest.org/
- 10/27 10/28 It is time for the Middle school musical. This year we will be doing The Little Mermaid. There is a sign-up sheet outside the café. 10/17
- Please remember to take a parent permission form.
- 10/28 10/29 Danville youth basketball league registration will be held at Danville Elementary on Wednesday 10/28 and Thursday 10/29 from 6:30-8pm if you have any questions please contact Nicole Fitzpatrick@Mattelizaj@yahoo.com.
- 10/21 Picture Re take day is Wednesday October 21st.
- 10/27 Sport picture day is Tuesday October 27th Starting at 2:30 Forms are in the front office.
- Attention all TRMS Winter Athletes: (wrestling, basketball and cheer) Tryouts will start in November, make sure you have signed up online and your physical is up to date and on file at the nurses office. If you have any questions see Mr. Johnson.
- 10/23 Come to the Happy and Haunted Hay rides…..Friday October 23 from 5-9 pm at Simone’s riverside farm 445 Merrimack st. Methuen Mass. Happy Hay Rides $6 pp and Haunted Hay rides are $12 pp email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- 10/27: Sandown Ski Club signups are Tuesday October 27th from 6-9 at Sandown Town hall. This is open to Sandown students grades 3-12
- 11/21 TRHS Ski Team’s Annual ski and snowboard swap will be held on Saturday Nov. 21st from 8am – 12 pm at TRMS. For more information please contact TRHS.SkiBoosters@gmail.com.
- YMCA Basketball leagues are forming! Contact the Plaistow YMCA for more information: 603-382-0641.