TLC @ SANDOWN CENTRAL
Our Halloween Parade will be held on Thursday, October 31st. There will be 2 separate time slots.
- 10:00 am – All AM Classes and Full Day Preschool
- 1:30 pm – All PM Classes and Full Day Kindergarten
Children and staff will exit the building through the Portico. They will walk through the parking lot and re-enter at the far end of the building area.
- Following the parade, children will participate in classroom/building activities throughout the building and a dance party in the gym with DJ Cliff West.
- This is a school based activity only but families are invited to view the parade along any part of the route and take photos.
- Students who do not attend school on Thursday are welcome to participate in the parade with their costume on, and must walk with their parent or guardian at all times. Please join your child’s teacher’s class when they are announced outside at the school entrance. Additional parking can be found at the Town Hall and Sandown Library.
Children should bring their costumes to school in a bag. They will have time and help putting them on.
MASKS THAT COVER THE WHOLE FACE AND WEAPONS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Thank you for joining us and for your cooperation!
**In the sad event of rain, families are invited to sign in at the Main Office and will be directed to line up in the gym.**