Hello Timberlane and welcome all students and staff members to the 2016-17 School Year!
Students will return to classes on Wednesday, August 31st; staff members have been busy preparing for their arrival. We expect it to be an exciting year with renewed energy and focus on providing the best education for our children through rigor, accountability, evaluation and support.
I encourage parents to log onto our district website at www.timberlane.net or their child’s individual website where they can find information about:
- School bus routes with both pick up and drop off times.
- School day start and end times.
- Lunch menus as well as information about the school district’s policy on student lunch account balances.
- Improvements on communicating district and school information through School Messenger texting and the new Timberlane mobile device app; and
- Updating student information via InfoSnap.
Again this summer, we have had many upgrades and improvements to our facilities. I invite you to join our facility tours beginning on Thursday, September 8th at the Middle School, PAC and High School; Tuesday, September 13th at The Timberlane Learning Center at Sandown Central, Sandown North Elementary and Danville; and finally on Thursday, September 22th at Pollard School and Atkinson Academy. Tours begin sharply at 6 pm at the first location listed for each evening. They typically run about one half hour to forty five minutes each. Times are approximate.
In closing, please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. We, at Timberlane, look forward to a productive and successful 2016-17 school year.
Dr. Earl Metzler
Superintendent of Schools