Timberlane Learning Center at Sandown Central
2017-18 Registration for 3 Year Olds-Open Now!
5 hours a week—$1100 per year
Morning Option: Mon /Wed or Tues /Thurs—9:00-11:30am
Afternoon Option: Tues/Thurs or Wed/Fri—12:40-3:10pm
Ask about our Peer Partner Program: 10-12 hours per week—$1350 per year
CONTACT INFORMATION: Kathy McKechnie, Preschool Coordinator; 887-3648 x 333
- Literacy, Math, STEM/STEAM instruction–Robotics
- Integrated Technology—SMART Board, iPads
- Strong Positive Behavioral approach
- Focus on Social/Emotional Development
- Gymnasium, Library and Outdoor Classroom
- Highly Trained & Certified Teachers and Paraeducators
- Low Teacher/Student Ratio
The Timberlane Learning Center at Sandown Central (TLC@SC) offers a comprehensive early childhood program focusing on the development of the whole child. Children will engage in activities that foster development of social-emotional skills, problem-solving, behavior management and self-regulation, math, literacy, social studies and science as well as STEM/STEAM activities to develop higher level thinking, planning and collaboration skills.
WE WELCOME FAMILIES!
Recognizing the value of family engagement, the TLC@SC welcomes families to all school events as well as into the classrooms to partner in supporting their child’s learning.
‘Life of an OWL begins here!’
Where children are:
Open to ideas
Wiser than their years and
Learn from example