Hello Timberlane and welcome all students and staff members to the 2017-18 School Year!
Students will return to classes on Thursday, August 31st; staff members have been busy preparing for their arrival. We expect it to be an exciting year with renewed energy and focus on providing the best education for our children through rigor, accountability, evaluation and support.
I encourage parents to log onto our district website at www.timberlane.net or their child’s individual website where they can find information about:
• School bus routes with both pick up and drop off times.
• School day start and end times.
• Lunch menus as well as information about the school district’s policy on student lunch account balances.
• Improvements on communicating district and school information through School Messenger texting and the Timberlane mobile device app; and
• Updating student information via InfoSnap.
Again this summer, we have had many upgrades and improvements to our facilities. I invite you to join our facility tours beginning on Thursday September 14th at the High School, PAC and Middle School; Tuesday September 19th at Atkinson Academy and Pollard School; and finally on Thursday September 28th at Danville Elementary School, The Timberlane Learning Center at Sandown Central, and Sandown North Elementary. Tours begin sharply at 6 pm at the first location listed for each evening. They typically run about one half hour to forty five minutes each. Times are approximate.
In closing, please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. We, at Timberlane, look forward to a productive and successful 2017-18 school year.
Dr. Earl Metzler
Superintendent of Schools