Parent Orientation / Registration – Incoming Pre-School, Kindergarten, and Grade 1 (new to district) Students
PARENT ORIENTATION AND REGISTRATION
For all Pre-School students, Kindergarten students and First Grade students who are new to the district!
Date: February 12, 2019
Time: 6:00-7:00 pm (Snow Date: February 19, 2019)
- Atkinson Academy 17 Academy Avenue, Atkinson 362-5521
- Danville School 23 School Street, Danville 382-5554
- Pollard School 120 Main Street, Plaistow 382-7146
- Sandown Central (Kindergarten) 295 Main Street, Sandown 887-3648
- **Sandown North (First Grade) 23 Stagecoach Road, Sandown 887-8505
- **Note: Sandown North will have their First Grade Parent Night on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 from 6:00-7:00 pm.
A parent or legal guardian must be present at the time of registration, and the following documents are required:
- Original birth certificate with raised seal
- A completed Certificate of Residency, along with proof of residency. Proof of residency can be one of the following:
- Purchase and Sales Agreement
- Mortgage Statement
- Rental or Lease Agreement, and one recent utility bill
- Two recent utility bills (separate utilities)
- Property Deed
- Property Tax Bill
- Certificate of Occupancy Permit
- Immunization records with updated vaccinations
- Physical exam dated September 1, 2018 or later. A recent physical exam form will be accepted if an upcoming exam has been scheduled and will take place prior to August 29, 2019.
3 year old Pre-K program – Students would need to be 3 by September 30, 2019, born between October 1, 2015 and September 30, 2016.
4 year old Pre-K program – Students would need to be 4 by September 30, 2019, born between October 1, 2014 and September 30, 2015.
Kindergarten / Children who are 5 years of age by September 30, 2019: To be eligible for Kindergarten, students must have been born between October 1, 2013 and September 30, 2014.
Grade 1 / Children who are 6 year of age by September 30, 2019, Compulsory Education Requirement: Per RSA 193:1, any child born before October 1, 2013 shall attend school full time.
Screening Dates: Registered students will be invited to participate in initial screening during the month of May.
Please visit our District website and select the Parents page www.timberlane.net/parents
for more information on the New Student Enrollment Process.