Festival of Lights 2021
The Holiday Lights Festival will take place from 5:30 to 7:30 on December 11th, 2021 for $10 per car. In this event we intend to have it run like a drive through in the back of the school, starting at the high school cafe/football entrance and ending at the middle school gym. As they drive there will be around 10 stops for them to see little scenes with an emphasis on the holidays. Some of these include Blow up light things and lots of holiday decorations/lights, Santa, dress up costumes, and clues to find as they drive through. These clues can win them a small prize by the end if they get all of them. Some music will be playing and the families will get a chance to go to an event outside of their home with managed social distancing during the holiday season where the kids are able to see some of their favorite and well-known holiday characters and scenes.
Entry for the Festival of Lights can be purchased online using the link below. Due to Covid-19 restrictions there are twenty (20) spots (car loads) available for each 15 minute interval of the event, (5:30, 5:45, 6:00, etc.).
- Start at High School cafe/gym entrance and drive around back of school, ends at the back of the Middle School Gym
- Please remain in your car at all times.
- There will be no entry into the schools.
- Please come at the time slot you purchase below. The online form will capture your name to reserve your spot.
- Prices are $10 per car load – All proceeds go to the TRHS Student Council to support student activities.
Click here to make a reservation
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
You must be logged in to post a comment.