New Student Enrollment Process
Please review all two required steps below for new student enrollment.
Step 1: Complete Online Registration
Step 2: Prepare Required Documentation
There will be New Student online enrollment form (online 2/1/2023).
- Enrolling your student for the NEXT 2023-2024 school year
- (August 28, 2023 – June 15, 2024)
If you do not select the appropriate year, you will be required to complete the form again for the appropriate year.
To be eligible for Pre-School (Offered at TLC at Sandown Central Only), students must have been born between October 1, 2019 and September 30, 2020. Preschool Children attending TLC at Sandown Central who are 3 years of age by September 30, 2022. Offered AM or PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays (4 day week).
To be eligible for Pre-Kindergarten, students must have been born between October 1, 2018 and September 30, 2019. Pre-K Children are 4 years of age by September 30, 2023. Offered AM only on Tuesday through Friday at Atkinson Academy and Danville School. Offered AM or PM, Tuesday through Friday at TLC at Sandown Central and Pollard School
To be eligible for Kindergarten, students must have been born between October 1, 2017 and September 30, 2018. Kindergarten Children who are 5 years of age by September 30, 2023. Offered Full or Half Days (AM Only), Monday through Friday at Atkinson Academy, Danville School, Pollard School, or TLC at Sandown Central.
Compulsory Education Requirement: Per RSA 193:1, any child born before October 1, 2017 shall attend full time. Grade 1 Children are 6 years of age by September 30, 2023.
You will be required to use a PowerSchool Registration account.
Parents of current students: The PowerSchool Registration account is only for registering newly enrolling students. This is different than your PowerSchool Parent Portal account, where you view your current student’s attendance, grades, etc.
If you do not already have an account, please select “Create Account.” If you already have an account, please sign in with your registered email address and password. If you forgot your password, there is a “Forgot Password” link you can select on the sign-in page.
Once your account has been created, enter the required information for your new student. If you have overlooked a required field, a red “required” box will appear next to the field when you attempt to submit the form. Find the missing fields and continue to Review and Submit, until you reach the “Thank you for Submitting Your New Student Registration” page, which details the below steps 2 and 3.
If you have questions about online registration, please contact your enrolling school’s front office.
- Original birth certificate with raised seal
- Proof of residency must be verified by providing any TWO (2) of the following:
- Property Tax Statement
- Renter’s Agreement
- Mortgage Statement dated within sixty (60) days
- Homeowner’s/Renter’s Insurance Policy
- Purchase and Sales Agreement, must be valid and not expired
- Utility bill or delivery of service bill of gas (natural or propane), electric,
oil, water/sewer, cable/Dish Service or telephone showing the
legal/physical address; must be dated within sixty (60) days
- Driver’s License
- Rent Receipt including verification of Landlord’s address and phone
- Voter Registration
- Social Services Papers: Social Security, ADFC, Homeless Shelter
- Immunization records with updated vaccinations
- Physical exam dated August 29, 2022 or later. A recent physical exam will be accepted if an upcoming exam has been scheduled and will take place prior to August 29, 2022.
- Legal Guardianship documentation, if applicable
- Release of Records form, if applicable
Atkinson Academy: Stacey Collins, 603-362-5521
Danville Elementary: Patti Berube, 603-382-5554
Pollard Elementary: Fran Allen, 603-382-7146
TLC at Sandown Central: Heather Sweet, 603-887-3648
Sandown North Elementary: Sharon Skinner, 603-887-8505
Timberlane Regional Middle School: Diane Harrington, 603-382-7131
Timberlane Regional High School: Robin Ahern, 603-382-6541
Additional New Student Resources:
Rights and Responsibilities
Free and Reduced Lunch Information and Application
TRSD Parent Information